To manage your email alerts:
- Log in to the ALA, click the orange Log in tab in the top right corner of the ALA home page.
- Click on the My profile tab, then select View profile.
- Click Mange your alerts.
- First select the frequency (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly) you would like to receive ALA alert emails.
- Turn ON the alerts you would like to receive.
To set up alerts on specific pages, look for the Alerts button:
You can arrange to have email alerts sent to your email address. Alerts will be sent when new information is added to the ALA, including:
- new images
- new species lists
- new data sets
- new occurrence data sets
- new spatial layers
- new citizen science records with/without images
- annotations on any record
- new records are added.
Alerts can also be turned on for:
- ALA Blog
- Data resource pages e.g. for alerts on new records or annotations from data providers.
- Species pages e.g. alerts on new records or annotations on specific species.
- Region pages e.g. for alerts on new records or annotations in specific states and territories.
- Any occurrence search for alerts on new records or annotations.